Accounts Supervisor / Asst Accounts Manager
- Company Industries：Wholesale / Retail
- Post Date：2013-05-20
- Career Level：Middle
- Location：Wong Tai Sin Area
- Yr(s) of Exp：5 years
- Qualification：Non-Degree Tertiary
- Employment Type：Full Time, Permanent
- Job Function：Accounting Clerk / Supervisor Finance / Accounting Manager Others
- Benefits：Education allowance Medical insurance Performance bonus
- Monitor / review day-to-day accounting operations of our HK/overseas office.
- Responsible for month-end closing and deliver management accounts
- Responsible for monthly management reporting & statutory reporting of retail companies in HK
- Reports to Accounts Manager / General Manager and supervise one to two junior staff
- Assist in reviewing and developing internal control policies and procedures for the group.
- Conduct regular review for compliance purposes.
- Liaise with auditors and other regulatory bodies for annual auditing and filing to compile with local requirements.
- Assist the migration project and ensure all business-related inquiries are addressed in a timely fashion
- Diploma in accounting or semi-qualified accountant
- At least 5 years accounting / audit experience (with minimum 1 year experience in FMCG) preferable with POS experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail minded, initiative, responsible and organised
- Good computer skill and advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in assisting system conversion is definite advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume and expected salary to Personnel Dept, by fax to 2327-0262 or email to email@example.com for interview.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Ponti group, a leading premium wine & food retailer & distributor, operating for more than 24 years, seeks high calibre candidates to join our company: