Global Supply Chain Supervisor
- Company Industries：Trading and Distribution
- Post Date：2014-03-17
- Career Level：Senior
- Location：Kwun Tong Area
- Yr(s) of Exp：6 years
- Employment Type：Full Time, Permanent
- Job Function：Home Appliances Sundries Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
- Benefits：Double pay Five-day work week
Responsibilities as follows to support with HKBO’s commodity growth:
- Maintains Vendor relationships and acts as the Vendor's "post-buy" contact for all supply chain related activities.
- Travels as needed to selected parties to facilitate supply chain flow and ensure Compliance to all TJX terms and conditions.
- Identifies greater China opportunities and inefficienies to develop and implement strategic business solutions for successful supply chain flow related to HKBO Vendors.
- Establishes the role as the greater China supply chain expert to give guidance to (future HKBO buyers), HKBO Sourcing Team, Vendors, TJX Home office, logistics third party and service suppliers.
- Through business analysis identifies non-compliance to TJX, industry and governments standards and regulations.
- Partner with Logistics counterparts and service providers to develop procedures, standards, and KPI's to correct, monitor, manage deficiencies that impact supply chain flow for key HKBO categories.
- Supervises staff and develops them for future growth within the department and organization.
- Complete understanding of purchase order technical components
- Strong understanding of Vendor Compliance
- Ability to communicate across organizational groups and levels internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of planning and allocation shipping guidelines and strategies
- Strong knowledge of overall Transportation operations and best practices
- Knowledge of import logistics and customs compliance
- Solid understanding of buying function and Vendor accountability mechanisms
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors
- Must be Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- University degree
- 6 + years of experience in Logistics/Supply chain industry
We offer 5 days work and medical benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: Human Resources Department , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications are treated with strictest confidence and used only for employment purposes.
The TJX Companies, Inc. (www.tjx.com) is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, ranking no. 108 in the most recent U.S. Fortune 500 listings. With $27.4 billion in revenues in 2013, more than 3,200 stores in 6 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 191,000 Associates, we see ourselves as a global, off-price, value retailer. We operate T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, The Marmaxx Group), HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Poland, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (combined, TJX Europe).
Our off-price mission is to deliver great value to customers through the combination of fashion, brand, quality and price. We operate with a rapidly changing assortment of brand name and designer merchandise at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With our value proposition and exciting treasure-hunt shopping experience, we believe that our demographic reach is among the widest in retail as we attract a broad range of fashion and value conscious customers across many income levels and demographic groups.