Global Supply Chain Supervisor
- Company Industries：Others
- Post Date：2014-03-17
- Career Level：Senior
- Location：Kwun Tong Area
- Yr(s) of Exp：6 years
- Employment Type：Full Time, Permanent
- Job Function：Home Appliances Sundries Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
- Benefits：Double pay Five-day work week
Responsibilities as follows to support with HKBO’s commodity growth:
- Maintains Vendor relationships and acts as the Vendor's "post-buy" contact for all supply chain related activities.
- Travels as needed to selected parties to facilitate supply chain flow and ensure Compliance to all TJX terms and conditions.
- Identifies greater China opportunities and inefficienies to develop and implement strategic business solutions for successful supply chain flow related to HKBO Vendors.
- Establishes the role as the greater China supply chain expert to give guidance to (future HKBO buyers), HKBO Sourcing Team, Vendors, TJX Home office, logistics third party and service suppliers.
- Through business analysis identifies non-compliance to TJX, industry and governments standards and regulations.
- Partner with Logistics counterparts and service providers to develop procedures, standards, and KPI's to correct, monitor, manage deficiencies that impact supply chain flow for key HKBO categories.
- Supervises staff and develops them for future growth within the department and organization.
- Complete understanding of purchase order technical components
- Strong understanding of Vendor Compliance
- Ability to communicate across organizational groups and levels internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of planning and allocation shipping guidelines and strategies
- Strong knowledge of overall Transportation operations and best practices
- Knowledge of import logistics and customs compliance
- Solid understanding of buying function and Vendor accountability mechanisms
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors
- Must be Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- University degree
- 6 + years of experience in Logistics/Supply chain industry
We offer 5 days work and medical benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: Human Resources Department , Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications are treated with strictest confidence and used only for employment purposes.
The TJX Companies, Inc. (www.tjx.com) is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, ranking No. 89 in the most recent U.S. Fortune 500 listings. With $30.9 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores in 9 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 216,000 Associates. We see ourselves as a global, off-price, value retailer. We operate T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, The Marmaxx Group), HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K., and Trade Secret in Australia (combined, TJX International).
Our off-price mission is to deliver great value to customers through the combination of fashion, brand, quality and price. We operate with a rapidly changing assortment of brand name and designer merchandise at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With our value proposition and exciting treasure-hunt shopping experience, we believe that our demographic reach is among the widest in retail as we attract a broad range of fashion and value conscious customers across many income levels and demographic groups.