Global Supply Chain Supervisor
- Company Industries：Trading and Distribution
- Post Date：2014-03-17
- Career Level：Senior
- Location：Kwun Tong Area
- Yr(s) of Exp：6 years
- Employment Type：Full Time, Permanent
- Job Function：Home Appliances Sundries Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
- Benefits：Double pay Five-day work week
Responsibilities as follows to support with HKBO’s commodity growth:
- Maintains Vendor relationships and acts as the Vendor's "post-buy" contact for all supply chain related activities.
- Travels as needed to selected parties to facilitate supply chain flow and ensure Compliance to all TJX terms and conditions.
- Identifies greater China opportunities and inefficienies to develop and implement strategic business solutions for successful supply chain flow related to HKBO Vendors.
- Establishes the role as the greater China supply chain expert to give guidance to (future HKBO buyers), HKBO Sourcing Team, Vendors, TJX Home office, logistics third party and service suppliers.
- Through business analysis identifies non-compliance to TJX, industry and governments standards and regulations.
- Partner with Logistics counterparts and service providers to develop procedures, standards, and KPI's to correct, monitor, manage deficiencies that impact supply chain flow for key HKBO categories.
- Supervises staff and develops them for future growth within the department and organization.
- Complete understanding of purchase order technical components
- Strong understanding of Vendor Compliance
- Ability to communicate across organizational groups and levels internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of planning and allocation shipping guidelines and strategies
- Strong knowledge of overall Transportation operations and best practices
- Knowledge of import logistics and customs compliance
- Solid understanding of buying function and Vendor accountability mechanisms
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors
- Must be Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- University degree
- 6 + years of experience in Logistics/Supply chain industry
We offer 5 days work and medical benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: Human Resources Department , Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications are treated with strictest confidence and used only for employment purposes.
TJX Companies Inc. is the largest apparel and home fashions off-price retailer in the U.S. and worldwide with eight businesses and over 2,500 stores with nearly 130,000 associates. We rank 131 on the Fortune 500 listing. The company has retail operations in the U.S., Canada, UK and Germany. Our off-price mission is to deliver a rapidly changing assortment of quality, brand name merchandise at prices that are 20-60% less than department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Core customers of our stores are middle- to upper-middle income shopper, whom is fashion and value conscious and fits the same profile as a department store shopper.
As the only buying office of TJX Companies Inc. in Asia, we source and develop qualified vendors to supply the every changing needs of our global retail divisions.
In order to accomplish this goal, we are looking for high calibre candidates with relevant work experience to join our dynamic team.